Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Thankful Thursday #3


For this list I want to share some of the great things that God has given. 

A warm and welcoming home to come home to. 
A job working with kids. 
A closet full of pretty clothes and shoes. 
A working phone. 
More good food than I can eat in a week. 
Craft projects. 
Hot showers. 
5 acres that I get to walk on. 
AC. 
Fun purses and bags. 
Glass water bottles and my lunch bag. 
Pictures. 
Books. 
My kindle. 
Airplanes. 
Stamps and stationary. 
Smoothies and hot drinks. 
Journals. 
Cats and dogs. 
Music. 
Bibles. 
Flowers. 
Jewelry. 
Trains. 
Scrapbooks. 
Notebooks. 
Colored pins. 
Quilts. 
A comfy bed. 
My teddy bear collection. 
Art from my dad. 
Gifts from friends. 
Keepsakes. 
Doll collection. 
Mini tea set collection. 
Seasonal decor. 
Lotion. 
Facials. 
Nail polish and stickers. 
Clean water. 
Clean air. 
Cute masks. 

This is just a few of the physical blessings that I enjoy on a daily basis. And I'm so grateful to God for them. 

1 comment:

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...