Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New Beginnings


I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep cleaning my room, taking a spiritual retreat, setting goals, reflecting on the past year, and enjoying leftover chocolate from Christmas.
Every year is a new beginning. A chance to grow. An opportunity to celebrate what God did in the year and look forward to what He is going to do in the new year. A fresh start. 
Even with the challenges of this year, I'm so grateful for all that God has done in my heart and life. I'm so glad for the adventures that I've been able to go on and the great people that I've been able to grow with. 
I'm excited to see how the Lord is going to continue the adventure in 2021.

1 comment:

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...