Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thankful Thursday #2


Today I want to list a as many of the friends past and present that have meant so much to me. I'm deeply grateful for each one of the names on this list. I could write a whole blog post about each one of these amazing people and the impact that they have had, but for now I'm going to list them.

My Dad
My mom
Sarah Holman 
Michael Holman
Grace Holman
Rebekkah Holman
Mikayla Holman
The Larkin Family 
Debra
Joanna
Mallorie 
Heidi
Keri
Victoria 
Amy
Kay
Lisa
Lory
The Perry Family 
Rosetta
Hannah
DeAnna
Sarah K
Oksana 
Erin
The Orlando sisters
Anna S
Anna T
Faith
Emma
Andrea 
Shelli
Janice
Hannah M
Kim
Vangie
Keri H
Kennedy 
My awesome coworkers
My church family 
My old filmmaking buddies
My hospital volunteer friends
And for the countless people who came into my life for only a moment, but had a tremendous impact. 
For all of these I am so grateful. 


1 comment:

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...