Friday, November 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday #1


During November I'm going to be sharing some lists of the things I'm grateful for. God has been so good. My life is filled to overflowing with His goodness and I'd like to share this with you.

God called me out of darkness and into His marvelous light. 
He died for my sins. 
He cleansed and continues to cleanse me from all my sins. 
Because Christ lives, I live. 
I have the Holy Spirit in me. 
I have purpose and meaning In Christ. 
God is with me wherever I go. 
I can come to God in prayer. 
Christ enables me to live a life that honors God. 
I have hope, peace, and joy. 
I have several copies of God's Word. 
I have a myriad of Bible studies. 
Songs of praise and worship are readily available to me. 
I get to live in relationship with God. 
Adventures with God never end. 

I could go on and on and on. But for now I will just say that I am so thankful for the Gracious and Faithful God I serve. He is great and compassionate. And He calls me His child. This is why I can be so grateful. He has given me all that I have and has made me into what I am. 

1 comment:

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...