Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Things I Took For Granted


There are a lot of things that I took for granted before quarantine. I want to share the list with you and challenge you to write your own list. These things that aren't necessary for life, but I enjoy them.
I encourage you to take a few moments today and remember that we are surrounded by so many good things. Let us not forget to thank God for them. 

Going into a store without a mask. 
Being able to find every food item I wanted in the store. 
Being able to give hugs. 
Going to work. 
Being able to hug little kids. 
Sitting down in a restaurant. 
Hobby Lobby. 
Getting thread from Walmart. 
Being able to meet in person. 
Going to a Church building. 
Having a normal routine. 
A family that is always there for me. 
A God who is always there when I slow down enough to hear His voice. 
A grace that always sustains me. 
An amazing life with Jesus. 

This isn't an exhaustive list, but I am so thankful for what God has shown me through this pandemic. It hasn't been easy, but it has been good. I can see God growing me and I'm happy about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...