Monday, May 11, 2020

For Those Who Have Wondered


For all of those who have wondered, 
Did I make too many mistakes for God to forgive?
I should have known better yet I walked down the foolish path. 
Did I wander too far for God's grace to find me? 
Will the night never end? 
Will the tears of shame and regret always flow? 
Did I disqualify myself from finding love again? 
Are there to be no more dreams for me? 
Am I doomed to disappointment for past sins? 
Is it always going to be this way? 
Will I always carry this ache?
Yes I've asked these questions. I've fought and wrestled with them a lot in the last three years. If you have too, then these answers are for you. 
Dear friend, you are loved. 
God knows you. 
He loves you. 
He still has amazing plans for you. 
His blood is greater than your past. 
His love is greater than your shame. 
His life is all-encompassing.
Choose to believe this. 
Choose to repent. 
Choose to let this truth seep in. 
Choose to be changed by Him. 
Choose to trust His hand. 
Choose to let Him guide you. 
Choose to enjoy where He has you. 
Choose to accept the forgiveness and love He offers you. 
You haven't been disqualified. 
You haven't been cast out. 
You are being refined. 
You are being tested. 
You are being made new. 
Press on. 
Press ahead. 
Don't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...