Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christ Is Here!


This Christmas God has been reminding me of how far His incredible love will go to redeem us. 
He chose the lowest of the low. He came to poor people who were busy just trying to make it through that day. He calmed their fears. He worked even through their trembling. He empowered them to play their part. He protected them and lead them.
This gives me great comfort for today. As I face fears, temptations, and struggles I am comforted that God will be with me too. He is alive! He conquered death itself. There is nothing He can't do. 
He can come into the middle of my day filled with business and a million things that threatened to pull me away from God. Just as He did for Mary, Joseph, and so many others He calms my fears. He gives me my mission. He empowers me every step of the way. 
This Christmas I encourage you to remember that God is alive. His love is so great that it has spanned before time began, went to a bloody cross, rose again, and today lives inside of all who believe in His name. This is a precious and costly gift. Let us always give thanks to the Giver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...