Sunday, December 15, 2019

A Prayer


God of all eternity, Lord of my heart, Lover of my soul,
I come to You now. 
I need You more than ever.
I want Your presence to come in and fill me. 
My heart is heavy God. 
It is durdened down with cares and disappointments. 
It has been battered by the struggle within and differed hope.
It is tired of hoping for dreams to come true. 
It is weary of continuing on. 
Lord, I come to You. 
I need You to remake this heart. 
I need You to break through the walls of unbelief. 
I need You to fight my doubt of You. 
I need You to remind me of who You are. 
I need You to renew my heart.
I need You to save me from temptation. 
Lord, I look to You. 
In You alone I find hope. 
In You alone I find deliverance. 
In You alone I can be redeemed. 
In You alone I find rest. 
In You alone I know who I was meant to be. 
Come, Lord Jesus.
Come into this fickle wondering heart. 
Come make it evermore Yours. 
Come change to be like Yours. 
Come be my King and Lover forever.
In the name of the One who loved me and gave Himself up for me, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...