Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Vast God


God is vast.
He fills the whole world. 
He is present everywhere. 
This is a truth too wonderful for me to wrap my mind around and for that I praise God. 
The fact that He is too much for me to wrap my head around is comforting.
Because I can't understand God completely I can be happy that He is greater than me. 
I can rest that He is enough in everything.
I can know that He is greater than everything that comes at me. 
Today ponder the vastness of God. 
Soak in the beautiful reality that He is too amazing for you to figure out. 
Revel in the fact that He fills the entire universe. 
Let your mind be blown by Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...