Sunday, July 29, 2018

A Letter

Dear Beloved Daughter,
You cannot know the depths of my love for you. It is too deep to know.
Because of my great love for you I'm about to let the hardest trial you have ever known into your life. You will fail and do things that you never thought you would.
Yet I will never leave you. This will press you into Me. I will be waiting for you to turn and to be forgiven.
Daughter don't give up. Keep pressing through to Me. Remember that I am with you. You are loved more than you will ever know.
How will you know? You will see it in my loving discipline. I won't abandon you but will correct you as the daughter you are.
Then when anther trial comes along, you will stand firm. You will know Me better. Your heart will be stronger for the task.
This is my promise to you. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world.
Love,
Your Heavenly Dad.

This I have found to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...