Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Thank You

          Source 

This week marks one year since my engagement was broken off.

While this is sad for me in a way, I also am extremely grateful. 

As I looked back on last year I remembered how much grace I was shown and how many people surrounded me with love. I thought of the loving God who sheilded me and cared for my broken heart day after day. I thought of the family that loved me and stood with me through the worst. I thought of the friends who supported me and loved on me. I thought of the counselor who turned my eyes back to God. I thought of the friend who reminded me who I am in Christ when I needed to hear it the most. There are too many to count. 

In short God has surrounded me by so much love and grace. I know I don't deserve it. Left to myself I botch things up every time. Controlled by God, I can show His love and grace to those who desperately need it. In Him, there is nothing that I can't do. 

As I look back I see so many people who cared for and supported me. That warms my heart. That makes me so grateful. 

If you have taken the time to encourage me in this year, thank you. Your encouragement has meant more than you know. 

Keep shining!

1 comment:

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...