Saturday, May 26, 2018

Fingerprints

I love it when you can look back and trace God's hand. The times when I can see His fingerprints. His hands at work.  Sometimes they are stained from the blood of battle or outlined by cooling water of refreshment. But they are always there.
From the perspective of time and through the lense of grace I looked back on last year. It is full of His fingerprints.
Family showing me grace.
God's arms around me.
A friend crying with me.
An unexpected kindness.
A breaking of my idols.
A growing trust in God.
A healing heart.
Don't look back to beat yourself up for the things you can't change. Look back to see the fingerprints of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...