Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Anointed


Mary poured fragrant oil on Jesus. Nothing held back.
As shocking and wasteful as this scene appeared to the disciples and dinner guests, Jesus accepted and loved beautiful lavish gift. He smiled at the heart that didn't hold back.
This is how I want my life in Christ to look. Poured out at His feet in loving devotion. This is where I am whole and complete. Where I hold nothing back. 
What does this look like? It looks like me getting lost in worship. It looks like me spending time with Jesus without needing anything in return. It looks like giving away something I could use to help someone else.   
Lord, let my life we wholly Yours poured out at Your feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...