Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Dad's Work Legacy

This is my dad. He retires today. 
Even before I was born he was working to support our family. Throughout the years he has always been there working hard, doing whatever was needed to provide for us. 
Through all the ups and downs that his jobs have thrown at him I never can recall a time when he complained. He chose through the years to focus on the good and keep pressing ahead. 
My dad didn't work a glamorous or high playing job, but he did his work diligently. Even when he was unemployed for two years, he worked odd jobs to provide for us. He looks to God as our ultimate provider. He always pointed us back to God. 
I thank God for a father who chose to be faithful in his work. He chose to love his family more than having nice things for himself. 
I love you Dad. I can't wait to see how God is going to use this season of your life for his glory and your good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...