Friday, April 19, 2019

Celebrate!


Resurrection Sunday is coming! I'm looking forward to it. This weekend I get to celebrate some timeless truths.
Christ is Risen!
Evil no longer has the final word.
Christ reigns over all.
Christ is stronger.
Christ is matchless.
Christ is enough.
Christ is victorious.
Christ is beautiful.
Christ is more than words can say.
Christ is good and He is good to me.
I have a place in God's heart.
There is a purpose in pain.
There is hope.
There is redemption.
There is life beyond what I can express.
There is grace.
There is forgiveness.
There is peace.
There is a place where we will live forever.
There is life that I can share with others.
Today take some time and celebrate Christ and the life that He has given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...