Saturday, August 25, 2018

27!

God has been so incredibly good. Today I'm celebrating my golden birthday! I'm 27!

I'm so thankful for all that God has done in my life. As I look around me I see so many of the gifts and blessings that God has placed in my life. Here's a list of the top 27.

1. Gods Love and Mercy

2. Forgiveness 

3. Family

4. Friends

5. Church

6. Vacations

7. Hope Family Thrift Store

8. Good Food

9. Fun Clothes

10. The Bible

11. Home

12. Pink and Gold

13. Coffee, Smoothies, Fruit Juice 

14. Workouts

15. Long Walks

16. Christian Music

17. Audiobooks

18. Journals

19. Sticky Notes

20. Texts & Emails From Friends

21. Crafting - Crochet, Cross Stitch, Sewing, Card Making, Needlepoint, and Coloring

22. Inspiring Words

23. Hanging Out With Friends

24. Healing

25. Beautiful And Fun Souvenirs 

26. Flowers Especially Roses

27. Twenty-Seven Years Of Life

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE1 It's been so amazing to join you on this crazy journey called Life, through your blog!! <333

    ReplyDelete

New Beginnings

Source I enjoy this time of year. I have a few things that I always try to work into the last week of the year. Things like deep...